Livingroom Blues

Alle info, frequenties en uitzendschema’s van diverse NL Blues radiostations en -programma's
johnvanlent
DBF Professional
Contacteer:

Re: Livingroom Blues

Bericht door johnvanlent »

Living room Blues will be broadcasted again next Thursday from 19.00 - 21 hrs CET on www.kconlineradio.com.Do come in the chatbox or on the site Facebook Livingroomblues and tell me what you think of the music.
Bijlagen
playlist 3 april 2014.JPG
playlist 3 april 2014.JPG (63.62 KiB) 13243 keer bekeken
PaulC
DBF Gevorderd Talent
Contacteer:

Bericht door PaulC »

Ik ga zeker even luisteren John!
Zag net op de website het nieuwe goede doel initiatief 'blues voor de kliniclowns' op 5 april. Top. :clap: Ik hoop dat het weer een geweldige dag wordt met veel donaties!
johnvanlent
DBF Professional
Contacteer:

Is een geweldig feestje geworden Blues voor de CliniClowns. Met gezellige mensen en fantastische artiesten. Opbrengst 445 euro en is direct overhandigd.
johnvanlent
DBF Professional
Contacteer:

Dear Blues Lovers.
Fortunately for you an other week has almost gone and you will be able to listen again to all the grat songs I have put in the playlist as you can see. Tune in come to facebook or in the chat and let us see what your opinion is of the selected artists and songs. Living Room Blues. Thursday 20.00 - 22.00 hrs cet on www.kconlineradio.com
Bijlagen
playlist 10 april 2014.JPG
playlist 10 april 2014.JPG (62.34 KiB) 13230 keer bekeken
johnvanlent
DBF Professional
Contacteer:

Prepare yourselves for another treat with the program Living Room Blues on Thursday 20.00 hrs -22.00 hrs cet. in the program and tell me in the chatbox or on facebook what you think of the selected numbers. Some you may know but I bet a lot of them unknown to you. It's the blues and nothing but the best blues on www.kconlineradio.com
Bijlagen
playlist 17 april 2014.JPG
playlist 17 april 2014.JPG (67.35 KiB) 13220 keer bekeken
johnvanlent
DBF Professional
Contacteer:

Hello Folks.
Are you ready for another great episode of Living Room Blues? Handpicked and recommended by the federation of true Blues Lovers! Incorporated in the radio station www.kconlineradio.com and brought to your doorstep at Thursday 20.00 hrs cet - 22.00 hrs. This nice pick of blues is greatly recommended by your Dutchie Dj John van Lent. Do come in the chat box or on face book and say your say.
Bijlagen
playlist 24 april 2014.JPG
playlist 24 april 2014.JPG (67.03 KiB) 13197 keer bekeken
Tamaharry

Bericht door Tamaharry »

19.47uur: krijg geen verbinding John.........
johnvanlent
DBF Professional
Contacteer:

Hello Blues lovers. In next Living room Blues you will hear an amazing cd being choosen CD of the week. Ray Fuller and the Bluesrockers live at Buddie Guy's Legends. After hearing some tracks in the first hour it is my honour to play some in the second hour too. This may say something of the quality you may expect. So do not miss this great episode of Living Room Blues and tune in to your Dutchie DJ John van Lent Thursday 20.00 hrs CET -22.00 hrs. 13.00 PM Central USA Time on www.kconlineradio.com
Bijlagen
playlist 1 mei 2014.JPG
playlist 1 mei 2014.JPG (68.06 KiB) 13160 keer bekeken
johnvanlent
DBF Professional
Contacteer:

Every week it is a new challenge to present you some lovely blues. Some say: John how do you do it? The answer is very easy. Just check new albums for nice music and mix them with the splendid work alraeady made by lots of artists. And of course a quarter of an hour Dutch blues. So if you want to hear it all. Just tune in again for Living Room Blues and perhaps join me on facebook or the chatroom. Where? www.kconlineradio.com of course every Thursday 20.00 hrs cet or 13.00hrs Central Usa time. It's blues and nothing but the blues.
Bijlagen
playlist 8 mei 2014.JPG
playlist 8 mei 2014.JPG (50.48 KiB) 13142 keer bekeken
johnvanlent
DBF Professional
Contacteer:

Dear blues friends. A brand new and nice show Living room Blues is ready for your ears at Thursday 15th of May on www.kconlineradio.com. So tune in again at 1PM central USA time or 20.00hrs CET for two hours of the finest blues. Come in the chatbox or on facebook livinroomblues page and chat with me about the music or other topics.
Bijlagen
playlist 15 mei 2014.JPG
playlist 15 mei 2014.JPG (55.36 KiB) 13132 keer bekeken
Plaats reactie

Terug naar “NL blues radio”